|Description||European trade fair for conservation, restoration and old building renovation|
Since debuting in 1994, denkmal has been held regularly in Leipzig every two years. The 2012 anniversary fair has once again been the absolute Mecca for historic conservators and restorers. For three days, Leipzig was all about conservation, restoration and historic building renovation.
- The leading European trade fair with regards to conservation, restoration and historic building renovation
- A trade fair right in the centre of the market with access to international markets and partners
- Industry meeting platform for national and international experts
- Business platform, contact centre, discourse exchange forum, advanced training
- Broad range of competitors on hand
- Intensive PR work in Germany and abroad
As a platform for conservation, restoration and historic building renovation, denkmal is adjusted to decision-makers, architects, planners, skilled craftsperson’s, official historic monument authorities, conservators, investors, building owners and contractors. Fraunhofer was represented with 6 institutes. Among other topics EFFESUS was presented.