|Event name||IT 2014|
|Frequency||every 2 years|
|Description||Industrial Technologies 2014; Smart growth through research and innovation|
The IndustryTech 2014 exhibition is Europe’s biggest marketplace in the field of industrial technologies
- 3 Days | 1 000 Attendees | 50 Countries
The Industrial Technologies 2014 conference integrated nanotechnology, biotechnology, advanced materials and new production technologies. The event offered opportunities for developing valuable research and industry collaborations, and showcases cutting-edge research, latest innovations and rising companies from all around Europe.
The main topics included:
- European and global developments in the high-tech arena,
- Re-industrialisation and regional development in Europe,
- Technological and entrepreneurial opportunities especially for the Balkan and Mediterranean states, and
- Opportunities in Horizon 2020 in the field of enabling technologies.
The event took place during the Greek Presidency of the European Council and has received funding from European Union Seventh Framework Programme